Loader Parts USA LLC will gladly accept returns of all products for any reason within 30 days of purchase.
Loader Parts USA LLC will either refund the cost of the item, or make an exchange of the product for another item in our catalog of equal value. Loader Parts USA LLC will NOT refund shipping costs incurred by customer, unless 1. The product is defective, or 2. The Shipping Department has sent the wrong product, by no fault of the customer. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
How To Return An Item
Your must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
1. Please email email@example.com to request a refund giving reason and original sales number.
Loader Parts USA LLC will assign you a tracking #.
2. Mail your returned item to:
LOADER PARTS USA LLC
18344 94TH St N
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
1. Loader Parts USA LLC pays for all returns of 1. Defective products, or 2. If, by no fault of the customer, our shipping department sends an incorrect
3. Loader Parts USA LLC will only provide for ground, normal delivery shipping with UPS. The customer will be responsible for the appropriate packaging and the label attached correctly along with getting the product to the shipper for all “small package” shipments (under 150 pounds).
4. For larger items that require “LTL” (Less-Than-Truck-Load) shipping, Loader Parts USA LLC will determine the mode of transportation available. Loader Parts USA LLC will not cover the cost of residential pick-up charges, lift gate needs or additional charges the customer’s location may require. The customer agrees to provide proper access, a person able to load the product, and proper packaging and labeling of the item to be returned.
6. All returned products will be inspected for any damages incurred during installation or shipping and if no damages are noted, then a full refund will be intiated.
7. Allow 30 days for refund to be completed.Restocking Fee
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. Unless 1. The product is defective, or 2. By no fault of the customer, the wrong product is shipped.